- First Click on Start button, Control Panel and then Click the Sounds and audio devices icon.
- Click on sounds option , select it and then click Browse button.
- After clicking browse option you will go c:\WINNT > Media or Sounds folder (windows default sounds folder), but you can add sounds here from any third source.
- Simply locate here the sound file you want to associate with the selected event and double-click it.
- Now you can play this sound file in preview to observe if your like the sound file or not.
- Click OK, and then Click OK again to close the dialog box.
How to Choose The Sounds For Each Windows Event?
Here is a cool tip to choose the sounds for each windows event, you can get these sounds files using windows special sound folders but you can add sounds from any third source.