Airtel Broadband Internet Usage Checking Tool India


In a nutshellairtel Airtel Broadband Internet Usage Checking Tool India

▶ Airtel Broadband Internet Usage Checking Tool India .
▶ We all know that the Airtel Internet connection has a monthly data transfer limit.
▶ In case you exceed it, either your speed would be reduced or you will have to pay extra for further usage for the current billing cycle.
Airtel is an Indian telecom giant that has its roots in more than 20 countries across the globe.
In fact, it is the world’s 3rd largest telecom operator and India’s largest cellular service provider.
It has over 176.95 million subscribers at the end of January 2012.
I have been using Airtel Broadband from almost 5 years now and I must accept that it’s the best.
Very rarely I have faced problems and outages using Airtel.
They have turned up on-time, every time I had a compliant with their service.
Internet Usage
I always wanted to know about my Internet Usage.
I download a lot of software and other stuff from the Internet everyday. This makes my mind to always ponder over the Internet usage.
We all know that our Airtel Internet connection has a monthly data transfer limit.
In case you exceed it, either your speed would be reduced or you will have to pay extra for further usage for the current billing cycle.
There are times when I have paid Rs 1726 for my Rs 500 limited usage plan.
I went nuts after seeing the bill at the end of the month.
I was new to the Internet then, and thought Airtel was eating all my money. But I never knew that my usage was crossing the limits given to my plan.
Many of you would have come across such a scenario one or the other time, right!
So, how can we know our Internet usage?
Smartbytes - your internet usage manager
We have a solution for this problem in this article – it’s called Smartbytes.
Smartbytes is an Airtel service that provides you the information on your data usage.
To determine your Internet usage for the current month, you will have to visit a simple URL :
When you visit the page, it will automatically display details of your Internet usage.
What makes this irresistible is that -  You need not even enter your ID, it is automatically detected.
Here you will get to know how much data you have downloaded and how much more you can still download in this current cycle.
Isn’t this very cool?
Airtel Internet Usage Checking Tool India1 Airtel Broadband Internet Usage Checking Tool India
Check Your Airtel BroadBand Usage
Last Words
Even though there are quite a few software applications available in the market, I feel this is the simplest and best way to check the usage.
Now no more shocking bills.
Be wise and check your Internet usage regularly.

What is your opinion about – ” Airtel Broadband Internet Usage Checking Tool India ” ?

Post a Comment